The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
GREE is looking for an experienced Mobile Game Designer to join our team to develop next-generation mobile social gaming experiences for our users. Our ideal candidate has shipped a successful mobile free-to-play game and has experience measuring the impact of in-game events, analyzing player feedback and telemetry on design decisions, and collaborating with stakeholders to create the best player experience possible.
Responsibilities (What you get to do every day?)
- Create and manage engaging and innovative social game play mechanics and live operations.
- Analyze game data to continuously improve user gaming experience.
- Oversee project work plans and collaborate with senior designers across the company on new initiatives.
- Write copy and storylines for games.
- Collaborate with game artists and engineers during production.
- Contribute to user interface design.
Qualifications (What you bring to the role?)
- 3+ years of free-to-play mobile game design experience with released titles is required.
- Live Operations experience is required.
- Passion for creating fun, compelling, innovative and addictive user experiences.
- Expert in game balancing with numbers.
- Stays current with the latest social game mechanics.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle uncertainties.
- Enjoys a start-up environment; ready to grow with the company.
- B.A or B.S.
- Quantitative analysis skills is a strong plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Convenient access to Stadium Skytrain Station.
- Transit/Parking reimbursement program.
- Macbook Pros, 27'' Monitors.
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage.
- Snack-filled kitchen.
- Smartphone or Tablet reimbursement program.
- Corporate sponsored gym membership.
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here