The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Demiurge Studios needs an Art Director with broad skills and experience. Lead from the front, get your hands dirty and inspire a team of peers to create charming and innovative mobile games. Candidates must have strong aesthetic sensibilities and be able to build consensus and and provide guidance around that vision.
- Develop inspiring style directions for our games
- Manage and lead internal and external art teams
- Participate in creating shipping game art
- Provide feedback on all forms of game art with an eye for quality and consistency
- Define art pipelines and standards for internal projects
- Encourage the development and dissemination of art techniques and tools
- Help refine game UI to be as beautiful and accessible as possible
- Portfolio demonstrating skill, taste and compelling design
- Concept art/ illustration skills that communicate form, lighting and material
- Experience leading a team of artists
- Experience mentoring and developing other artists
- Familiarity with common industry tools for creating 2d and 3d assets
- Experience working with diverse styles and genres
- Shipped title as Art Director
- Must be eligible to work in United States
PREFERENCE FOR APPLICANTS WITH
- Familiarity with Unity pipeline
- Understanding of animation or VFX
- BFA or higher in a related field
- Love of games
- Outside interests!
RELEVANT PORTFOLIO WORK INCLUDES
- Concept art or illustration
- Models of characters, props and entire scenes
- In engine environment renders with lighting
- Animation or VFX reel
- UI assets and animations
Please send a resume and a portfolio website for consideration. Please include the URL for your website on your resume.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.