The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Reykjavik, Iceland
CCP is looking for an experienced game design leader to strengthen the EVE Online team with design vision, design process and hiring the right design talent. You will lead, support and develop the team of designers working across all of EVE Online for example in systems design, UX, game events, monetization and game balance.
CCP offers an opportunity to work on the award winning MMO EVE Online and leave your mark on an ever evolving vibrant universe, in a creative company culture in a unique location.
Who we think you are:
- Experienced in hands on leadership in the gaming industry.
- Experienced with hiring game designers and supporting game designers in being productive contributors on cross functional teams.
- Experienced with creating shared vision and shared processes for game design
- A highly creative individual with strong leadership skills.
- Passionate about working on a sandbox MMO with unique challenges, complex dynamics and a player driven ecosystem.
- Excellent in communication, and a fluent English speaker.
What your responsibilities would be:
- To facilitate and maintain an exemplary design culture within our teams.
- To spearhead new and transformative, progressive designs that center around the player.
- Facilitate user testing & journey mapping to help teams commit towards value driven design solutions.
- Work closely with teams to communicate the design and ensure that the gameplay is implemented to the highest standards.
- Contribute innovative ideas and solutions towards all aspects of the game design.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.