Space Ape Games' mobile effort Rival Kingdoms took home the coveted Game of the Year 2015 Award at last night's TIGA Award ceremony, while the developer also walked away with the Indie Studio Award.
Over 30 prizes were handed out on the night, which saw Sony Computer Entertainment Europe pick up the Publisher Award, and Tiger & Squid take away the Diversity Award for its work on Beyond Eyes.
Other notable winners include Everybody's Gone to the Rapture developer, The Chinese Room, which won the Creative UK Gameplay Award, and Original Game Award winner, Bloodborne.
A full list of this year's winners can be found of the TIGA Awards website. In the meantime, here are some of the highlights:
- Original Game Award: Bloodborne
- Start-up Award: Platonic Games
- Diversity Award: Beyond Eyes
- Debut Game Award: Robocraft Unleashed
- Creative UK Gameplay Award: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Audio Design Award: Skysaga
- Visual Design Award: DMC: Devil May Cry Definitive Edition
- Publisher Award: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
- Indie Studio Award: Space Ape Games
- In-house Studio Award: Rare
- Best Engines & Middleware, Tools & Tech Award: Marmalade Technologies
- Technical Innovation Award: Simplygon
- UK Heritage Award: Sumo Digital
- Outstanding Individual Award: Carl Cavers, Sumo Digital
- Game of the Year: Rival Kingdoms