Non-profit diversity organisation Women in Games has announced the nominees for its first ever mobile awards show.
The event will take place on September 6 at the European Women in Games Conference, and will highlight the exceptional work being done by women in the mobile games industry.
There are two awards up for grabs this year: the Grand Prix prize, which is for the best mobile game made by a team including women designers or led by a women; and the Leadership Award, which recognises the exceptional work being done by one mobile developer.
The shortlist consists of seven nominees from across Europe, and Women in Games CEO Marie-Claire Isaaman is pleased with the selection of talent on display at the group's inaugural mobile showcase.
The winners will be announced in five days time, so without futher ado, here's every title in the running this year:
- South Park Phone Destroyer -- Led by Neha Joshi, Producer at RedLynx, a Ubisoft Studio
- Jungle Animal Hair Salon 2 -- Led by Miglė Šaulytė, CMO at TutoTOONS
- Birdie’s Adventure -- Led by Astrid Refstrup, Co-Founder at Triple Topping Games
- Eden Isle: Resort Paradise -- Led by Elaine Reynolds, CEO at Simteractive Ltd.
- Rocket Rumble -- Led by Vicky Smalley, CTO at Small Jelly
- Serena Supergreen and the Broken Blade -- Led by Linda Kruse, Co-Founder & MD at The Good Evil
- A Normal Lost Phone -- Led by Elizabeth Maler, Co-Founder at Accidental Queens