The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
PerBlue is looking for a talented Director of Product Strategy to join our team. We’re a growing independent studio whose free-to-play midcore mobile games have been played by millions of people around the world, including the award-winning Disney Heroes: Battle Mode.
Our team brings experience from major studios across the videogame industry. Headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, we also work remotely around the United States for an unmatched quality of life and work.
In this senior-level studio role, you'll work across teams and functions to both optimize KPIs on existing titles and help us get focused on the new titles in which we should invest. You’ll work directly with our executive team in defining studio priorities, and with product owners and functional teams to turn priorities into business results.
- Provide strategic feedback on our current products’ roadmap, KPIs, live operations, resourcing and development processes
- Work closely with our BI team to perform deep dives into product data with the goal of uncovering opportunities for further engagement and monetization
- Study and refine the studio’s overall approach to new product ideation, game development, and live operations
- Research the free-to-play mobile gaming space to identify new product opportunities as well as trends in game features and live operations that can be adopted by the studio
- Roll up your sleeves as needed to manage new game teams or work with an existing one to unlock significant LTV creation and solve difficult problems
- Manage and develop talented PMs, producers, and designers
- 5+ years in a product ownership role building and/or operating popular, financially successful free-to-play games
- Deep understanding of free-to-play game economies
- Intimate knowledge of how to use live operations to drive revenue and engagement
- Generalist skill set with specific expertise in a key product area (e.g. liveops, monetization, systems or feature design, business intelligence)
- Passionate mobile gamer with a deep understanding of free-to-play economies and live operations
Your Personal Attributes
- Passionate, organized, with dependably sound judgment and a culture-setting mindset
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Solid project management expertise
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience managing, mentoring, and training other product managers
- Motivated participant in PerBlue’s efforts to be a welcoming, inclusive and diverse workplace
Compensation and Benefits
We are a remote first company headquartered in downtown Madison, Wisconsin with team members based around the US. We offer an attractive base salary; 6+ weeks of paid time off; comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; a well-matched 401k; and a variety of other perks including daily lunch delivery. You'll be part of an energetic, welcoming, and collaborative environment with flexible hours.
We’ve been named to several “Best Place to Work” awards by a variety of publications.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.