The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Calabasas, CA
- Develop the brand from concept to implementation including brand identity, target audience, category/competitive market analysis, and defining product positioning
- Lead and oversee the full development of brand and marketing plans in coordination with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Work closely with Product Management teams to align brand and marketing efforts to actively support new product launches, content updates, and promotions
- Brief internal and external creative teams to lead the creation of brand assets including key art, trailers, logo, metadata, and marketing collateral
- Collaborate with the game team and functional marketing leads to develop and execute integrated marketing plans
- Leverage performance marketing practices to measure, analyze, and optimize the marketing funnel and activities; evaluate and report the financial impact of marketing campaigns
- Ensure consistent consumer messaging, creative positioning, and consumer segmentation are on point and update accordingly
- Utilize best practices, techniques, creative thinking, within and outside the gaming industry, to best promote our products
- Bachelor’s degree - business, brand and marketing focus required
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in brand management and traditional/digital marketing
- Experience with working with licensed and original intellectual properties
- Must have experience working with marketing budgets and ability to track and maintain total spend to P&L
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally with internal and external partners
- Experience at a major video game publisher or entertainment company required
- Enthusiasm and positive team work ethic is a must
- Team management experience a plus
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.