Pipeworks and 505 Games' Zumba Fitness
was number one in the UK retail software sales charts last week, marking its fifth consecutive week at the top spot and its eighth week overall.
For the week ended July 16, Transformers: Dark of the Moon
and Dirt 3
both stayed high in the charts, taking spots two and three respectively.
The only new entry was movie tie-in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, Part Two
, which debuted at number seven. Lego titles sat back-to-back, with Pirates of the Caribbean
at number five and Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
at number six.
wasn't the only fitness title in the top ten this week, with EA Sports Active 2
taking spot number eight. Elsewhere, it's notable that LA Noire
dropped out of the top ten, as did Fear 3
Below are Chart-Track's all-platforms sales charts, which include unit sales of all versions of a given title, and the individual platform charts, which treat individual SKUs separately.
UK All-Platforms Top 10
1. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
2. Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Codemasters)
3. Dirt 3 (Codemasters)
4. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
5. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney Interactive)
6. Lego: Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Lucasarts)
7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, Part Two (EA)
8. EA Sports Active 2 (EA Sports)
9. Brink (Bethesda)
10. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)
UK Individual Platforms Top 10
Both versions of Call of Duty: Black Ops
re-entered Chart-Track's individual platforms list last week, while both versions of Transformers: Dark of the Moon
jumped higher into the charts.
There were no new entries into the chart, and no extreme changes in positions.
1. Zumba Fitness (505 Games, Wii)
2. Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Codemasters, Xbox 360)
3. Dirt 3 (Codemasters, Xbox 360)
4. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision, Xbox 360)
5. Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Codemasters, PS3)
6. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo, Wii)
7. Infamous 2 (Sony, PS3)
8. UFC Personal Trainer (THQ, Xbox 360)
9. Dirt 3 (Codemasters, PS3)
10. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision, PS3)