Pipeworks and 505 Games' Zumba Fitness
once again took the top spot in the UK retail software sales charts last week, marking its sixth consecutive week at the top spot and its ninth week overall.
For the week ended July 23, Ubisoft's Call of Juarez: The Cartel
didn't manage to knock the fitness game off number one in its debut week, and instead had to settle for second place.
The launch of the Harry Potter
film helped the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, Part Two
game launch itself up to number three. The rest of the chart stayed fairly stationary, with the likes of Call of Duty: Black Ops
and Dirt 3
holding firm in the top ten.
In fact, there was only one other new entry in the form of Disney's Cars 2
, another film tie-in, racing into spot number eight.
Below are Chart-Track's all-platforms sales charts, which include unit sales of all versions of a given title, and the individual platform charts, which treat individual SKUs separately.
UK All-Platforms Top 10
1. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
2. Call of Juarez: The Cartel (Ubisoft)
3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, Part Two (EA)
4. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney Interactive)
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
6. Dungeon Siege III (Square Enix)
7. Dirt 3 (Codemasters)
8. Cars 2 (Disney Interactive)
9. FIFA 11 (EA Sports)
10. Lego: Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Lucasarts)
UK Individual Platforms Top 10
Both versions of Call of Juarez: The Cartel
sold well, with the Xbox 360 version at position two and the PS3 version at number four in Chart-Track's individual platforms list.
Another notable entry into the charts was Namco Bandai's Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon
, which entered at number eight.
1. Zumba Fitness (505 Games, Wii)
2. Call of Juarez: The Cartel (Ubisoft, Xbox 360)
3. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo, Wii)
4. Call of Juarez: The Cartel (Ubisoft, PS3)
5. Just Dance 2: Extra Songs (Ubisoft, Wii)
6. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision, PS3)
7. Dungeon Siege III (Square Enix, Xbox 360)
8. Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon (Namco Bandai, Xbox 360)
9. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, Part Two (EA, Xbox 360)
10. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision, Xbox 360)