reboot topped the UK sales charts in its opening weekend, marking the first time the SSX
franchise has seen a game debut at number one.
For the week ended March 3, and according to data from tracking firm Chart-Track, the charts also saw another newcomer to the top 10, as Mario Party 9
entered at number three.
PS Vita games continued to fare well in the charts, with Uncharted: Golden Abyss
dropping three places to number four, and FIFA Football
dropping to number eight.
The latter's home console counterpart FIFA 12
continued to dominate the charts, dropping just 5 percent in sales week-over-week and jumping up to number two.
The rest of the top 10 was business as usual, with the likes of Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
and UFC Undisputed 3
all taking up positions.
Below are Chart-Track's all-platforms sales charts, which include unit sales of all versions of a given title, and the individual platform charts, which treat individual SKUs separately.
UK All-Platforms Top 10
1. SSX (EA)
2. FIFA 12 (EA)
3. Mario Party 9 (Nintendo)
4. Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Sony)
5. Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
6. UFC Undisputed 3 (THQ)
7. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
8. FIFA Football (EA)
9. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
10. Battlefield 3 (EA)
UK Individual Platforms Top 10
Both version of SSX
topped Chart-Track's individual formats top 10 chart, with the Xbox 360 version just ahead of the PS3 version.
This left Mario Party 9
to bring up the rear at number three, while the next two titles in the chart were PS Vita games.
1. SSX (EA, Xbox 360)
2. SSX (EA, PS3)
3. Mario Party 9 (Nintendo, Wii)
4. Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Sony, Vita)
5. FIFA Football (EA, Vita)
6. FIFA 12 (EA, Xbox 360)
7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (SCE, PS3)
8. Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega, Wii)
9. UFC Undisputed 3 (THQ, Xbox 360)
10. Zumba Fitness (505 Games, Wii)