EA's FIFA Street
held on to the top spot for a second week in the UK sales charts, despite a 44 percent drop in sales week-over-week.
However, Capcom halted EA's dominance of the top four, as Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
entered at number two in its opening weekend. EA still held the rest of the top five, with Mass Effect 3, FIFA 12
holding steady at numbers three to five respectively.
For the week ended March 24, and according to data from tracking firm Chart-Track, the only other new entry into the top 10 last week was Nintendo's long-awaited Kid Icarus: Uprising
for 3DS, which entered the charts at number seven.
Elsewhere, Sega's F1 2011
re-entered the charts at number nine, while usual suspects Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
and Battlefield 3
climbed ever so slightly.
Below are Chart-Track's all-platforms sales charts, which include unit sales of all versions of a given title, and the individual platform charts, which treat individual SKUs separately.
UK All-Platforms Top 10
1. FIFA Street (EA)
2. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Capcom)
3. Mass Effect 3 (EA)
4. FIFA 12 (EA)
5. SSX (EA)
6. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
7. Kid Icarus: Uprising (Nintendo)
8. Battlefield 3 (EA)
9. F1 2011 (Sega)
10. Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
UK Individual Platforms Top 10
Both version of FIFA Street
once again took the top of Chart-Track's individual formats top 10 chart, while only the Xbox 360 version of Mass Effect 3
managed to stop Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
taking the next two positions.
At the bottom, Sega's Shogun 2: Total War Fall of the Samurai
entered at number 10 in its opening weekend.
1. FIFA Street (EA, Xbox 360)
2. FIFA Street (EA, PS3)
3. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Capcom, Xbox 360)
4. Mass Effect 3 (EA, Xbox 360)
5. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Capcom, PS3)
6. Kid Icarus: Uprising (Nintendo, 3DS)
7. Mass Effect 3 (EA, PS3)
8. Mario Party 9 (Nintendo, Wii)
9. FIFA 12 (EA, Xbox 360)
10. Shogun 2: Total War Fall of the Samurai (Sega)