EA's FIFA 12
once again claimed the top spot in the UK software sales charts last week, making it six consecutive weeks at number one, and eight weeks on top overall.
For the week ended January 28, and according to data from tracking firm Chart-Track, the football title even saw sales increase week-over-week by 1 percent.
The charts only saw one new entry this week, with Capcom's Resident Evil: Revelations
for Nintendo 3DS entering at number six.
This wasn't the only revelation in the charts, as Assassin's Creed: Revelations
jumped back in at number nine.
Elsewhere, the charts remained relatively untouched, with the usual titles simply shuffling around. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
and Just Dance 3
Below are Chart-Track's all-platforms sales charts, which include unit sales of all versions of a given title, and the individual platform charts, which treat individual SKUs separately.
UK All-Platforms Top 10
1. FIFA 12 (EA)
2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
4. Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
5. Battlefield 3 (EA)
6. Resident Evil: Revelations (Capcom)
7. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
8. Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
9. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
10. Zumba Fitness 2 (505 Games)
UK Individual Platforms Top 10
While Resident Evil: Revelations
didn't manage to top the main charts in its opening week, it still topped Chart-Track's individual formats top 10 chart.
The Zumba Fitness
games continued to hold steady, with both titles featuring in the top 10.
1. Resident Evil: Revelations (Capcom, 3DS)
2. Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft, Wii)
3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision, Xbox 360)
4. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda, Xbox 360)
5. FIFA 12 (EA, Xbox 360)
6. Zumba Fitness 2 (505 Games, Wii)
7. Zumba Fitness (505 Games, Wii)
8. Battlefield 3 (EA, Xbox 360)
9. FIFA 12 (EA, PS3)
10. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision, PS3)