The organizers of the third annual Indie Game Challenge have revealed the 10 finalists for this year's competition, with winners scheduled to be announced February 10 at the 2012 D.I.C.E. Summit in Las Vegas.
The competition, hosted by the Academy of Interactive Sciences, The Guildhall at SMU, and GameStop, will offer a prize pool of $250,000 to be split across the winners in several different categories.
This year's nominees for the 2012 Indie Game Challenge are as follows:
- Blendo Games - Atom Zombie Smasher
- Eyebrow Interactive - Closure
- Zeroscale – Demolition, Inc.
- Team Nitronic - Nitronic Rush
- Paradox Shift - Paradox Shift
- Empty Clip Studios, Inc. - Symphony
- Ty Taylor and Mario Castaneda - The Bridge
- Team Dream - The Dream Machine
- The Fourth Team - The Fourth Wall
- Facepalm Games - The Swapper