- Sega for Valkyria Chronicles (PlayStation 3)
- Bongfish and Destineer for Stoked (Xbox 360)
- Torus Knut Software for OGRE (open-source rendering engine)
- Ascaron Entertainment for Sacred 2: Fallen Angel (PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360)
- BlackFoot Studios for Sky Gods (PC, PlayStation 3)
- Microsoft for Virtual Earth 3D (PC)
- Funcom for Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures (PC, Xbox 360)
SpeedTreeRT enables developers to render trees and plants with adjustable wind effects, and user-configurable LOD transitions In addition to providing SpeedTreeCAD, an application for creating and editing animated trees in real-time, SpeedTreeRT includes a library of hundreds of tree, plant, and marine models representing over 200 core species. “We custom modeled a number of trees [in Age of Conan] to match Robert Howard’s dark vision,” said Funcom project director Pål Frogner Hansen. "SpeedTree made it easy for our artists to experiment with tree shapes, textures, root structure and more, quickly scrolling through extensive variations until they achieved just the right look and feel."