The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Don’t know what Wargaming does? Well, Wargaming is a global team of gamers established in 1998 with one important mission – let gamers have fun. Across the globe, we have experienced teams of passionate and driven gaming professionals striving to push our games further every day. In 2008, Wargaming released its flagship title, World of Tanks, which led to opportunities for our teams to develop and support games like World of Warships, World of Planes, Total War Arena, and much more.
If you love everything video games, then we’re definitely looking for you. Our team is growing, and we have projects you’ll be spearheading with your name on it.
GREAT, BUT WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Wargaming is looking for someone that can use content authoring and game engine tools to integrate character motions and procedural effects to create responsive, compelling, and attractive player- and AI-controlled character movement in a new title. We’re also looking for someone that can develop and maintain animation processes, rigs, pipelines, and animation systems.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, interdepartmental fluency
- Experience using in-game animation systems, with a thorough understanding of blend trees, IK, state machines, tagging, and scripting
- Experience with planning and implementing real-time animation systems, walk cycles, strafing, aiming, environmental interactions, etc.
- Experience with 3ds Max, Maya, MotionBuilder
THESE WOULD BE SOLID BONUS:
- Experience with motion capture pipelines
- Proficiency with dynamic IK, physics (Havok), and rigging/animation for use with those systems
- Familiar with version control software
- Mel, Python, Lua experience
- Familiar with modern console animation systems
- Basic modeling and realistic animation skills
- Passion for video games and game development
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.