The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Gainesville, Florida
Work for an acclaimed independent games developer that has many exciting projects in store!
- Work closely with feature team to scope and create mockups for new interfaces
- Define aesthetic style and usability principles for all in-game and pre-game interfaces
- Generate art assets used in all interface screens and work with programmers to implement those assets
- Smartly prioritize tasks and bugs to meet deadlines while still nailing a high level of quality
- High degree of familiarity with game interfaces on various platforms, genres, and devices
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and creative audiences
- Strong 2D, website, and interface art skills
- Keen appreciation of interface usability and readability
- Self-disciplined with solid time management and multi-tasking skills
- Previous experience with Unreal engine a plus
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here