The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Senior Rigging Artist, Telltale Games
Location: San Rafael, California
Telltale Games is looking for a Senior Rigging Artist to join our team! Telltale is an award-winning independent developer and publisher of video games and was named 2014’s ‘Most Innovative Company in Gaming’, by Fast Company.
Telltale was also recognized by Metacritic as the No. 1 overall publisher for quality content in 2014. Do you want to help us make great games?
- Create Character/Prop rigging and skinning
- Create facial shapes for expressive characters
- Implement art assets in game
- Identify and develop art pipeline solutions
- Work with artists and engineers to ensure game assets are up-to-date and working
- Mentor Junior Technical Artists
- Allocate and manage proper rigging staffing for all projects
- Review rigs for all projects
- Cleanup character and environment models
- Organize art assets, create file naming
- Provide Maya and engine support for the Art team
- Strong organizational skills and communication
- Minimum 4 years Character Rigging experience for video games
- Knowledge of current rigging techniques
- Modeling and topology experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Mel/Python experience required
- Interest in game production
- Experience with cloth dynamics and motion capture a plus
Candidates must be legally authorized to work and accept new employment in the U.S.
Telltale Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer and ADA compliant.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.