The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
UI/UX Artist, Ringtail Games
Location: Stockholm, Sweeden
Are you an artist passionate about making commercially successful games, creating good looking, user friendly and consistent mobile user interfaces that delight the players? Awesome, we at Ringtail Games are looking for a talented UI/UX Artist to help us with our current game.
The role is very broad and you should be ready to tackle many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to implementation tricks.
- Design and complete UI game visuals from concept to final asset
- Create wireframes as well as visual design compositions based on project needs
- Communicate and coordinate with other team members to find the best solutions from a cross-functional perspective
- Work independently to complete given assignments
- Provide time estimates for own tasks
- Be actively involved in both providing and seeking structured feedback to/from your colleagues
- 3+ years in mobile game development of 2D/UI
- Experience from creating polished, visually appealing, user friendly, consistent and distinct UI for mobile games or other fun & friendly mobile applications
- Strong conceptualization ability and visual communication ability
- A good understanding of the principles of interaction design and experience of user-centered design approaches and methods
- Ability to produce interaction concept designs (including navigation design) and/or animated prototypes
- Experience in implementing art in game engines
- Experience in animating UI in Unity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English skills
- Collaborative and consensus-driven approach
- Ability to collaborate with other team members, managers and producers to understand the high-level requirements and meet that objective with the optimal user-centered solution
- Open to feedback and enjoy working in a fast-paced, constantly iterating environment
GOOD TO HAVE
- Knowledge of, and an interest in free-to-play best-practices as they relate to interface design
- Strong interest in video games
- Eager to learn and apply new skills
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.