The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Burbank, California
With great vision comes great responsibility. Speaking of great vision and responsibility, Insomniac Games is looking for a Mid to Sr. UI Artist for our Spider-Man game! This role would help develop art content and motion graphics, all while creating an immersive experience. If your interest is piqued, you can find even more information below!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Work with department lead, art director, lead artist, and concept artist to maintain art direction for the game
- Participates in development of artwork for products, with a focus on HUD, User Interface, and motion graphics
- Collaborates with the Design Lead to establish and wireframe the UI flow
- Animates/scripts events in Flash.
- Coordinates the work of vendors and freelancers as required
- Teaches, trains and interprets data and resolves routine issues
- Experiment with and/or evaluate techniques and/or art programs to improve efficiency, workflow, or pipeline contribution to game art
- This role may have supervisory duties, dependent upon candidate and skill level
- Other duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- Master's degree (M. A.) or equivalent; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expert Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Flash. Experience with a 3D application. Able to work on both a Mac and PC.
- Good attention to detail, strong foundation skills, multitasking, collaboration with other teams, working knowledge of best practices for game design
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for -- then we want to hear from you. Please use the link and apply directly to the role. Thanks!
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.