The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Woodland Hills, California
Infinity Ward is currently seeking an Associate Technical Artist to specialize in materials and lighting.
Evaluate and improve game textures for PBR correctness. Assist with debugging and fixing lighting and shader issues.
• 1+ year of experience preferred
• Experience with PBR and HDR rendering
• A strong passion for and experience with materials and lighting
• Experience working within game development
• Skilled in Photoshop and at least one 3D Software package such as Maya or 3DS Max
• Ability to learn new tools quickly
• A proven record of meeting deadlines
• A good communicator who is comfortable taking direction and critique
• Self-managing and able to identify and meet goals
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.