The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Frisco, Texas
- Work closely with UI artists, programmers and Project Directors to drive interface style and function.
- Create wireframes and mockups that visually communicate game features.
- Create art assets like graphics, animations and icons as identified by the UI Lead.
- Implement, animate, and maintain intuitive UI screens using engine tools.
- Visually display complex data intuitively with an emphasis on information hierarchy.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a UI Designer
- At least 1 shipped AAA title
- Proficient in Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Experience using engine level UI tools (Unity, Scaleform, Flash, etc.)
- Ability to quickly prototype and visualize engaging user experiences.
- Strong background in motion graphics.
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism and critique with a focus on improving quality.
- Craft UI components with an emphasis on modularity.
- Ability to rapidly prototype designs in a variety of visual styles
- Team player with a great attitude & love for video games
- Scaleform experience
- Flash experience
- Scripting (Lua, ActionScript, C#)
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.