The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Richardson, TX
id Software, part of the ZeniMax Media Inc. family of companies, is seeking a talented Senior 3D Modeler / Prop Artist to join our team in making AAA games.
Work collaboratively with art director, concept artists and environment artists to create the 3D models, objects, and set pieces that define and populate the game environments
- 5+ years of game or film industry experience as 3D artist
- Substantial examples of current and past work demonstrating a strong understanding of shape, perspective, texture, color, and lighting
- Extensive experience and proficiency with relevant 3D and 2D toolsets.
- Self-motivated, but able to take feedback and criticism and properly reflect comments in work
- Excellent team player with very strong work ethic and a collaborative/cooperative attitude
- Passion for games and gaming
- Good time management skills and efficient development processes, and the ability to apply those principles towards effectively meeting schedules and deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Desired Skills and Pluses
- Significant contributions to at least 1 AAA shipped game or film
- Familiarity with id Software games, characters, brands and universes
- Traditional art skills including sketching, illustration, painting, etc.
- University or equivalent art-related degree
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.