Here at Fiat Games, all of our games are created using the powerful video game development tool, Game Maker: Studio.
GameMaker: Studio caters to entry-level novices and seasoned game development professionals equally, allowing them to create cross-platform games in record time and at a fraction of the cost!
If you have ever been interested in creating your own video games, but didn’t know where to start, I highly recommend checking out Game Maker: Studio. You can download a free version from their website, and get started right away.
There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding commercial video game development. Here are a few of the most common ones:
- Most video games take years to develop.
- I don’t know how to program, and don’t have time to learn.
- It costs a lot of money to create video games.
This used to be the case, but video game development has changed drastically in the past few years, and it’s more beginner-friendly than ever.
With Game Maker: Studio you can:
- Create fully functional prototypes in just a few hours, and a full game in just a matter of weeks. Take a look at our Arcade. Each game in the Arcade was developed in less than one week.
- Start with a simple drag-and-drop interface, while learning the fundamentals of programming. Then, whenever you’re ready, you can transition to writing code at your own pace. With a little practice you’ll be developing app-store quality games in no time.
- Start developing your own video games for free. When you’re ready to publish your game, you can purchase export modules for 12 different platforms including: iPhone, Android, HTML5, PlayStation, and more!
If you run into any problems along the way, Game Maker has a very large and supportive community behind it. It’s official forum, the Game Maker Community, has almost 200,000 registered users, and features countless tutorials, examples, and open-source projects.
What are you waiting for? Click here to download Game Maker for free, and start creating games that YOU want to play, today.