The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Miami, Florida
Shiver is looking for a full-time onsite programmer to join our software engineering team. Part of the allure of our boutique-sized studio is that you will work on many different facets of the game, coupling your interest with the needs of the project. You won’t be a cog-in-a-wheel here, hoping to work in the “cool” areas of the game. That’s what you’ll be doing from day one, while working alongside some of the brightest programmers in the industry.
- Passion for games and programming
- An eye for quality, consistency and attention to detail
- Strong C++ programming and debugging skills
- Ability to write performant code in a multitude of different areas
- Good written and spoken English
- Graphics programming using shader languages and platform specific graphics APIs
- Strong in math, linear algebra, and physics
- Optimization and low-level programming
- Knowledge and experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with multi-threaded systems
Skills and Requirements
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in writing software in C++
- Must be legally able to work in the United States (sorry, no visa sponsorship)
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.