The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Milan, Italy
Jyamma Games, an independent software house based in Milan, focused on video game development, is looking for a Technical Animator. Look at the ideal characteristics we seek and apply now. We can't wait to meet you.
- Develop, test and maintain complex animation systems
- Participate in and supervise integration of the animation assets into the game engine
- Assist in planning and scheduling of animation work
- Assist in the design, integration and validation of animation assets
- Animation implementation pipeline
- Excellent knowledge Unity / Unreal
- Good animation portfolio
- Good knowledge of C # / Python
- Strong understanding of rigging, skinning and related character technologies
- Good knowledge of 3DS Max, Maya and similar packages useful
- Good team management
- Full time availability
- Outsourcing management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent management of times and priorities, spirit of belonging and propensity towards shared goals
- Strong motivation to achieve high quality standards in compliance with deadlines
- Passion for video games!
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.