The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Do you want to help make Titans fall? Would you like to tame the frontier of mobile gaming? If you dream in object-oriented languages and can solve for inverse matrices, in your sleep, we need your help in building a Titanfall mobile experience. Sign up, Recruit!
You will develop and implement various game systems and tools for core mobile titles, and contribute to pushing the boundaries of mobile gaming in a positive direction. Together with a team of exceptional designers, artists and engineers, you will be evolving the Titanfall franchise into the next big mobile gaming experience.
- Implement and maintain robust, flexible systems for all aspects of game development
- Client and server programming
- Profile and optimize game systems
- Collaborate with designers, artists and other engineers to implement and fine-tune features
- Contribute innovative ideas toward all aspects of game production and development
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 5+ years of recent game industry programming experience, having shipped games on IOS and Android
- Strong programming skills and knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Strong knowledge of C#, Java or C++
- Strong 3D math abilities
- Familiarity with Unity3D
- Performed multi-disciplinary client engineering within multiplayer games
- Self-motivated, able to absorb and understand complex systems quickly
HIGHLY DESIRED ‘EXTRAS’
- Shipped titles on Unity3D
- Familiarity with cloud-based game server engineering and databases
- AI programming experience
- Agile development experience (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision; 401K, on-site gym and fully stocked kitchen