Unsouled tells the story of a prince from a collapsed empire that has the ability to absorb the souls of the dead and grow in power. The world is haunting and full of hordes of dangerous beings though, so it’s vital to chain together combos and counter enemy attacks if you want any chance of surviving. The battles are fast-paced and require great timing and skill to proceed in the game.
Main Game Content
- Fight through 5 brutally intense story chapters
- 60 passive skills to collect
- 7 boss skills to dominate
- 16 character skills to master
- The Advanced Abyss: Players can summon up to five enemies and test out its combo damage in the training space known simply as the Abyss.
- The Mirror Dimension allows players to engage in various challenges to truly test their skills when the main game has been defeated.
More information can be found on Unsouled’s official Steam page or its Xbox Game Preview
If you’d like to request a game key for review purposes, please fill out this Google Form.
About Megusta Game:
Megusta Game is a one-man development studio based in South Korea. Starting his career as a private banker, Jin Sub Jung decided to go all-in for his passion of making games about 8 years ago. Unsouled is his debut title and already won the “Grand Prize for Production” at GIGDC 2020 and the “Made with Unity Award” in Korea.
Established in 1997, NEOWIZ, Inc (KOSDAQ:095660) is a pioneer in social platforms and online games. As one of the leading game companies in Korea, the company has successfully published a wide variety of PC and mobile games through www.pmang.com since 2003. In 2006, the company co-developed and launched the wildly successful FIFA online, NBA Street, and Battlefield Online with EA. NEOWIZ is currently focused on creating and servicing online games for the global audience with high-quality titles such as Brave Nine, Bless Unleashed and DJMAX RESPECT.