Nuclear Corps lets players control three characters, each with a unique set of skills. Lola is a reckless character that can reach higher places and move quickly through the scenarios. Dordok is the one tasked with defensive duties, as his magic shield can protect his fellow mates. Smartie, the witty one, will use his latest creation to stop mutant creatures from escaping the power plant. Combine all the characters' abilities to face hordes of enemies while you travel to the very core of the power plant.
- Save the world from a nuclear disaster by combining the three character's unique skills.
- Fight huge monsters and bizarre mutations in a game filled with humor.
- Discover the true story of a group of Japanese veterans that volunteered to help save the nuclear plant.
You can contact us at [email protected].
Launched in 2015 by Sony Interactive Entertainment Spain, the PlayStation® Talents program aims to unify all the initiatives put together by the local Spanish branch in order to develop the Spanish creativity. The goal of the PlayStation Talents program is to support the local industry as well as to create video games fully developed in Spain to be sold around the globe. The PlayStation Talents program is formed by:
- Two educational areas: PlayStation® Future Talents and PlayStation® First
- The PlayStation® Awards, aimed at independent studios.
- PlayStation® Games Camp, a business incubator that is present in Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, Valencia, Málaga, and Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
- PlayStation® Alliances, where different projects with well-known local studios that have been sold overseas come together.
More information at http://www.playstationtalents.es/
ABOUT SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation™Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions in California, London, and Tokyo.