Now players can take flight with this highly collectible package available for a limited period of time.
TORINO, Italy – Nov.12, 2021 – Italian developer 34BigThings is pleased to announce the launch of the pre-order of the physical version of Redout: Space Assault in collaboration with Limited Run Games.
Redout: Space Assault is on a region-free physical disc for the PlayStation®4 and on a region-free physical cart for the Nintendo Switch. The package also includes a series of exclusive trading cards to collect, all in a bundle specially made for this release and available for pre-order for a limited time for $29.99.
Redout: Space Assault is a prequel to the award-winning futuristic racer Redout. The game builds on the series’ trademark lightning-fast action, high-skill gameplay, and impressive visuals while adding new weapons and spaceflight mechanics.
Take control of a Super Orbital Recon Fighter during the 2395 colonization of Mars. Shoot down Rebel drones and fighters, dodge enemy fire, and blast at breakneck speeds through exotic galactic locations. With fully customizable vehicles and weapon upgrades, you’ll have to outsmart, outmaneuver, overpower and outclass your opponents in the most exciting arcade space battle in the cosmos!
- Career Mode: Learn every skill you need to survive and triumph in the Redout universe.
- Thriving Worlds: Experience exotic locations and epic battles beyond every frontier.
- Deep Gameplay: Manifest your tactical superiority by putting your quick thinking, dexterity, and adaptability to the test.
- Bigger, Badder Weapons: A vast array of weapons is at your disposal, from Plasma Cannons and Shock Rays to Railguns, Air-to-Air Missiles, and Load-up Gatlings.
- Customize Your Ride: Upgrade your spaceship to blast enemies by the dozens or single-handedly take on a Destroyer Warship! Drop and swap Cards to improve specific aspects of your ship and better fit your style.
- Music for Your Ears: An entirely dynamic soundtrack that drops ever-sicker beats as the action heats up!
Redout: Space Assault launched digitally on Steam, PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and is also featured on Apple Arcade.
About the Redout Franchise
Redout is the first internal IP developed by the 34BigThings team, a tribute to classic AG racing legends of the past such as Wipeout and F-Zero. Speed, adrenaline, fast-paced action, and eye-popping graphics are trademarks of this franchise, and Redout: Space Assault’s fascinating story is a prequel to the original Redout.
Redout: Space Assault won “Best Music” at the 2020 Excellence Awards by MEGAMIGS thanks to its smashing sound effects with full stereo support and an entirely dynamic soundtrack that complements the furiously fast and frantic space battles.
Est. in 2013, 34BigThings is a leading Italian developer for premium games across PC, console, and mobile devices which uses cutting-edge technology to create innovative genre-leading games that receive critical acclaim and capture the imagination of gamers around the world. The studio has released over 10 premium games topping charts on most gaming platforms. 34BigThings joined Saber Interactive in November 2020.
About Saber Interactive
An Embracer Group company headquartered in the U.S. with studios in Russia, Spain, Belarus, Sweden and Portugal, Saber Interactive is a studio whose credits include the 2019 hit World War Z (with more than 10 million players worldwide), Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered, SnowRunner, the NBA Playgrounds franchise, Crysis Remastered, The Witcher III for Nintendo Switch, and Halo: The Master Chief Collection.