Play as a Crawler and fight your way through the Lost Realms, picking up new equipment and skills by defeating waves of enemies in wacky, physics-based combat. With a unique balance of punishing combat and madcap humour, see the dungeon crawler genre in a new light as you explore and conquer this magical world. Knight Crawlers has a roguelite progression system, allowing players to pick up permanent bonuses between runs, as well as a wide variety of physical, ranged, and magical weapons to learn and master.
Take a first look at this genre-defying action title during the Going Rogue: A Festival of Persistence gameplay demo, which includes…
- Physics-based combat - Fight your way through hordes of enemies with melee weapons ranging from large mighty hammers to long-handled flails. If close combat isn't your style, wands, staves, and bows give you a leg up for ranged battles.
- Brawl it or crawl it - Crawling through the realms doesn't have to be a lonely affair. Enter PvP arenas to test your skills against other crawlers or team up to fight the horde together.
- Crawl it your way - Whether it’s dominion points, skill cards, or weapons, each choice makes every crawl unique.
- Crafting brings great power - Crafting powerful equipment and deadly weapons will be the difference between making it out alive or being overrun by hordes of enemies.
- Dominions - Dominions are the talents you learn after every crawl. Choose between several dominion classes to specialize your skills and add to your arsenal of astral defenses.
Wishlist Knight Crawlers on Steam:
Follow Knight Crawlers on Twitter: https://twitter.com/crawlersgame
Follow Knight Crawlers devlog on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTnBb2Bb65hKb6Ma3g2J0Rg ;
Visit the Knight Crawlers website: https://knightcrawlers.game/
Join the Knight Crawlers Discord: https://discord.gg/EYSpzrEYEv
About Good Morning Games:
Good Morning Games is a husband and wife founded indie game development studio. Established in 2021, they are working on their debut title, Knight Crawlers, a physics-based action RPG.
About The Iterative Collective
The Iterative Collective is an incubator and publisher for indie games. It was founded in 2019 by game developers who set out to tackle the problems faced by studios in the games industry. With an experienced core team, as well as a network of industry veteran mentors, The Iterative Collective provides a holistic and structured approach to incubation and publishing of independent games. This incubation framework, developed jointly with the mentors, ensures that game development studio partners produce games of a world-class standard.
Plan of Attack on behalf of The Iterative Collective