The game takes the series’ visual allure another step forward, introducing dozens of new characters to play with their friends. Survive through multiple new worlds, take down giant machines in epic boss fights, cooperate to solve multiplayer puzzles, roll, fly, swim, and dive through the beautiful lush world of Badland and help save the Clones from the heinous contraptions of the machine kind.
The surprising and beautiful world of Badland Party has been created together with several community creators, blurring the lines between the developer and the most passionate players.
"Throughout the years, the BADLAND games have had an incredibly dedicated global community. We have always worked closely with the players and even hired the most skilled creators,” says Victor-Manuel Godoy, Badland Party's level design lead who was originally a top 3 community player from the Badland game.
- Local 2 to 4 player multiplayer with controller support and split-screen controls
- 2 to 4 player online multiplayer, play together with nearby players and your Game Center friends
- Single-player mode with an AI companion and character switching mechanic
- Co-op adventure mode with 40 levels
- Competitive party play modes with 40 levels
- 30 unlockable characters
- Character gifting mechanic between Game Center friends
- Game Center and iCloud support
- Progress synced between all linked Apple Devices: iPhones, iPads, Apple TV, and Mac
- Intuitive two-touch controls combined with deviously innovative level design
- Highly immersive audiovisual gaming experience - best enjoyed with headphones
- Weekly challenges to rise on the leaderboards
- More content coming soon as free updates
Badland Party is the first standalone game made with HypeHype, a recently announced platform that enables anyone to create and play games on mobile devices. Badland Party is also the first game made with HypeHype that supports cross-platform online multiplayer.
”HypeHype enables new ways of making games by offering better and easier game-making tools to the creator community,” says Teemu Mäki-Patola, COO of HypeHype Inc. "Making Badland Party with HypeHype and together with the top community creators was a great experience. It gives us confidence that we can bring game-making to the hands of billions of people.”
Badland Party is available on Apple Arcade: http://apple.co/-BadlandParty
The game is available as part of the subscription service, with the first month free for new members.
More information and interview requests:
Teemu Mäki-Patola, COO, HypeHype Inc.
Jarno Kallunki-Mättö, CMO, HypeHype Inc.
About HypeHype Inc.
HypeHype Inc. is a game technology and platform company, previously known as Frogmind, developer of the HypeHype, and the award-winning BADLAND and Rumble Stars series. HypeHype Inc. is operating independently in a long-term partnership with Supercell.
HypeHype is a new revolutionary way to create, remix and play games on your phone. Our mission is to empower anyone to become a game maker through simple, fun, and free tools on mobile devices. Get early access at www.hypehype.com