Last week was the end of the academic month of October. As such, we had a bunch of tasks to take care of to close out the month. On Monday, we had a pre-presentation meeting to get some aesthetic feedback for our monthly status update. Wednesday, we gave said presentation to our clients to show them our progress since the last update. Both went well, and having our producers responsible for areas answer questions posed by the clients allowed us to get good answers quickly conveyed to the clients.
We then closed out the week with normal grading for our own educational objectives and had a little bit of time to work on design work. Thankfully, we had some great lead time on the Medicine Drop so its delivery did not pile up horrifically with everything else.