The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Hunt Valley, Maryland
ZeniMax Online is searching for an enthusiastic Lead Console Programmer to lead a team of engineers to bring a constantly-evolving AAA MMO client to next-generation consoles.
- Develop and expand the ESO client on consoles
- Lead the development and software engineering of next-generation platform support
- Work with cross-team producers, engineers, and operations departments to bring together a complete next-generation console experience for players
- 5+ years of game industry software development experience
- History of leading high-quality engineering teams
- Profound technical knowledge of Xbox 360/One and PlayStation 3/4
- Credited on at least one published video game in a programmer role
- Strong architecture and low-level performance programming skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with network game client/server architecture
- Next-gen console experience
- Previous MMO development experience
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.