- Turn ideas into gameplay- Implement gameplay-related functionality (controls, camera movement, game rules, etc) through a mastery of C++ and game script language.
- Collaborate with creative people- Interact closely with designers and artists to bring their creative vision to life.
- Create artificial intelligence- Giving gaming projects some AI functionality.
- Orchestrate game level effects- Such as weapon behaviors, motion blur, vision modes and other graphics effects beyond the scope of the low-level graphics system.
- Craft tools- Working with artists, animators, designers and our core programming staff.
2 MIN READ
Get a job: Wargaming is looking for entry-level software engineers
"We're looking for new programming talent with either a strong academic background and/or a stunning portfolio of independent gaming projects they've worked on that will wow us at an interview."
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry! Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.