The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Chicago, IL
Wargaming Chicago-Baltimore is a part of the leading free-to-play MMO game developer and publisher, with over 65 million subscribers and multiple studios worldwide. We are looking for the right individuals to join us and help deliver great user experiences in both our highly-successful current game, World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition, as well as our upcoming projects.
We are seeking a Graphics Software Engineer to join our expanding team. This individual will have the opportunity to design and implement new rendering solutions for current and future generation platforms. Ideal candidates will have at least 5 years of console or PC development experience and two shipped titles.
- Add new functionality to existing rendering engine
- Implement custom shaders for in-game special effects
- Support artists, designers, and gameplay programmers
- A strong desire to create world-class games
- Experience with DirectX 11, Xbox 360, or Playstation 3
- Familiarity with a range of advanced lighting and post-processing techniques
- Understanding of the hardware 3D rendering pipeline
- Shipped at least one application with a concentration on low-level system design
- Ability to write robust, maintainable, and high-performance code
- Very solid math background - Ability to apply concepts in linear algebra and matrix mathematics
- Excellent communications skills
- Deep knowledge of C++ and STL