Location: Los Angeles, California
We're looking for people to join our growing team who:
- Seek out challenges and are comfortable with the unknown
- Thrive in fast-paced, innovative, creative environments
- Are expert communicators and collaborate well with others
- Take initiative to solve tough problems
- Are passionate about revolutionizing storytelling through virtual reality
- Most importantly, have got grit
- Join the team that designs, implements, and maintains the Unity version of our player
- Architect high performance, scalable mobile solutions for media consumption
- Partner with designers, product managers and colleagues to implement UX and design
- Continue to design and implement new functionality and features for an improved user experience
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Complete bug fixing and improve application performance
- Superb knowledge of Unity
- Proven experience building software with Unity (games or other), ideally that are consumer facing and content driven
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle.
Optional, but a major plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience developing for Playstation
- Experience working with a start-up
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.