The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Morrisville, NC
Vicious Cycle Software, Inc. was established in 2000 and is a premier developer of interactive entertainment software for PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, handheld entertainment systems, the Xbox One video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the Nintendo WiiU and PC.
The company blazed into the gaming scene with its debut title Robotech: Battlecry and continues to create titles for all age groups and all platforms, through licensed and original IP. We are a small company doing big things and are looking for people to join our tightly knit team.
- 3D programming experience and have an excellent understanding of 3D mathematics.
- Microsoft Windows programming experience.
- Proficient in C++.
- Ability to work in a team environment where collaborative design and structured code architecture are the norm.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- A positive attitude and the ability to take direction and receive criticism.
- Ability to meet deadlines within tight production schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field. Equivalent work experience will also be considered.
- MUST be an enthusiastic gamer.
- Game industry experience with published titles.
- Physics implementation experience.
- Experience developing on portable technologies such as the 3DS and Vita.
- Console and DirectX programming experience.
- Help support and extend current engine/C++ libraries including AI, physics, sound, UI, and networking.
- Help design and implement future tools and technologies for next-generation consoles, portables and PC hardware.
- Document engine and tools features on a regular basis.
- Provide assistance to gameplay programmers, level designers, and artists.
*Must be able to furnish proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Sponsorship for the right to work in the United States is not available for this position.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.