The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Software Engineer for Augmented Reality Multiplayer Networking, Ubiquity6
Location: San Francisco, California
Ubiquity6 is working on the future of massively multiplayer, persistent AR in the real world. We are a team of alums from Metamind, Facebook, Tesla, Twitter and Zynga, and are backed by Google/Gradient Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, First Round Capital and A&E Networks.
- Help make central networking architecture choices
- Build core networking abstractions, libraries and tools
- Debug connectivity issues and deliver smooth multiplayer gameplay experience
- Provide technical guidance for multiplayer gameplay design and features
- Evaluate hosting providers and SDKs
- 3+ year(s) of practical experience working on Multiplayer gameplay systems
- One or more AAA multiplayer game titles shipped across any platform -- Mobile, Handheld, Console, PC
- Strong knowledge of network protocols, client/server and peer-to-peer gameplay networking architecture
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and OOP
- Professional experience in a OOP language like C# / C++ / Objective-C etc.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- $115,000 - $140,000 salary and equity in addition
- Unlimited Vacation & Sick day policy
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Relocation package
Ubiquity6 is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.