The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Roswell, GA
Tripwire Interactive is looking for an AI Programmer to join the Tripwire Interactive family. Developer of the critically acclaimed Red Orchestra series and the smash hit Killing Floor series, Tripwire has a history of developing some of the most popular multiplayer games in the world. If you are an AI Programmer with the skills and the passion to make Killing Floor 2’s monsters even scarier, then Tripwire Interactive is the right place for you.
As an independent studio and publisher, Tripwire Interactive is able to develop the games that they want, on their own schedule. Want to develop games in a professional yet non-corporate environment where every team member’s input matters? Then Tripwire Interactive is the studio for you. Based in Roswell, GA just north of Atlanta, Tripwire is in the perfect area for those that enjoy sunny weather and a relatively low cost of living.
- Develop and maintain creature and character AI for current and future products including Killing Floor 2
- Work closely with designers to create a compelling gameplay experience
- Experience developing AI navigation and behavior for video games
- 2+ years industry experience with minimum one shipped title
- Excellent C++ programming and systems design skills
- Strong 3d math skills
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or similar discipline
Preference to applicants with:
- Significant Unreal Engine experience
- Experience creating both single player AI and multiplayer “Bot” AI
Tripwire Interactive offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package (401K, health care, quarterly profit share) and a professional but non-corporate environment.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.