The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Unity Developer, Tonk Tonk Games
Location: Los Angeles, California or Remote
Hello, we are Tonk Tonk Games! We're a 2-year game studio made up of game industry veterans who believe in creating experiences that players love.
We're looking for a Unity developer to assist us in the development of our current mobile title.
- Empathetic to the needs of your internal customers and peers, including other game engineers, UX designers, and artists.
- Able to implement UI features and improvements.
- Experienced with Unity and C#.
- Able to learn an existing codebase quickly.
- Passionate about shipping great games, and have shipped at least one mobile title with Unity.
- An advocate for the best player experience possible.
- A gamer!
- Have experience developing gameplay systems.
- Have experience developing client-server based multiplayer -games.
- Have experience with UX design.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.