The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
The Workshop is looking for software engineers at all levels of experience.
You will enjoy a dynamic, collaborative and supportive team environment, where we actively encourage creative exploration and skills development.
- A BS/MS in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent experience
- Ideally you will have shipped at least one game title to which you have made a significant contribution
- You should feel comfortable developing and debugging complex software using C/C++
- A strong foundation in mathematics, especially those areas commonly used in game development, is highly desirable
- Authorization to work in the United States
The Workshop Entertainment was founded in 2007 by game industry veterans, and develops AAA games for many platforms, including the PS4, XBox One, and PC.