The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: San Francisco, California
Supergiant Games, the independent studio behind Bastion, Transistor, and Pyre, is seeking a programmer to help maintain the studio’s catalogue of released titles across a variety of platforms, and port them to new platforms. The ideal candidate would enjoy working largely independently while still communicating well with the team. Those seeking this position should be motivated by the technical problems inherent in cross-platform engineering and working with existing code bases or emerging platforms.
- 2- or 4-year college engineering degree or equivalent work experience
- Credit on at least one commercial, student, or personal game project from start to finish
- Fluent in C/C++ or C# and excellent math skills
- Disposed to communicating with both technical and non-technical collaborators in a team environment
- Experience certifying and shipping a console or mobile game is a plus
- Local resident or willing to relocate to San Francisco area
- Maintain, fix, and update Bastion, Transistor, Pyre across PC, Mac, Linux, console, and mobile
- Port games in our catalogue to new or emerging platforms
- Manage and improve build servers and render farm
- Proactively assess Quality Assurance and consumer feedback regarding existing releases
What we offer:
- Work on a small, creative, high-performance team
- Responsibility and ownership over a slate of award-winning games
- Competitive compensation and medical benefits, including 401k
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.