The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: San Mateo, CA
We have an exciting opportunity at Sony Interactive Entertainment America (PlayStation). We seek a game programmer to assist us in developing a game used for R&D purposes related to our next generation gaming system. For someone passionate about gaming this is a very rare opportunity. After reviewing the below job profile, if this is you, please apply!
This temporary engagement is payrolled through our staffing partner, Yoh. The anticipated duration of this engagement is 6 months but may vary.
- Contribute to the development of technology, systems and tools used in game development, including: game logic, behaviors, animations, motion systems, mini-games, physics systems, collision systems, rendering, particle effects, entities systems, camera logic, and sound to name a few
- Manage communication and enable early identification of issues
- Collaborate and develop aspects of a specified game-play experience
- Provide technical vision
- Ensure goals are met with a clear understanding of project milestones
- Communicate updates and/or concerns to leadership
- B.S. in computer science, engineering or relevant curriculum.
- Advanced level C# programming in Unity.
- Possess a wide-range of game application and game engine skills (e.g. AI, physics, camera, animation, etc.)
- Experience with multiple player games, networking, and VR.
- Game console experience is desirable (e.g. PS3/4, PSP, Xbox 360/One etc.).
- A published game title.
- Experience of using sound, chat, video in the game.
- Dialogue and AI.
Interested? Get started here.
Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.