The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Oslo, Norway
Snowcastle is looking for a talented, versatile and passionate Gameplay programmer to join its code team in Oslo, Norway. This is an exciting time to join Snowcastle as we are in the early stages of development of a new project. As well as being the author of several gameplay systems, the successful candidate will have a significant say in the technical direction of the project.
- BSc – MSc in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of C++ programming experience
- Experience of working in the Unreal 4 Engine
- Strong programming generalist with willingness to contribute in many areas
- Demonstrable experience of working in a dev team or have shipped a title
- Comfortable working within an established code base and conforming to existing code standards and best practices
- Working knowledge of 3d Math/ trigonometry
- Demonstrate a passion for computer games
- Strong communication skills (English is our working language)
- Experience with at least one shipped title, preferably on consoles
- Experience working with networking code.
- Experience in AI systems
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.