- Develop, test and debug a variety of game play features for action-adventure shooter on current- and next-gen game consoles, and PC
- Quickly prototype and iterate on assigned features to help team achieve highly addictive and desirable results
- Help to identify priorities and gaps in current designs, and contribute/iterate creative solutions
- Be self-directed and be able to prioritize your workload efficiently
- Diligently create quality work in a fast paced, team-based, highly iterative environment
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-departmental team members to solve feature challenges
1 MIN READ
Get a job: Red Storm is looking for gameplay engineers
Red Storm is looking for a gameplay engineer to join its Cary, NC-based studio. "Develop, test and debug a variety of game play features for action-adventure shooter."
The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry! Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.