The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Software Engineer, QC Games
Location: Austin, Texas
The Software Engineer is responsible for owning the implementation and support of features for games, the creation of games, and game services. This includes working with Art, Design, and Production to fully understand the requirements of each feature and working with a team of engineers to ensure a quality and timely delivery.
- Author and publish technical design documents for game systems and/or services based on requirements from senior engineers and/or design
- Implement and support game systems or services based on technical designs
- Analyze current programs including performance, diagnosis, and troubleshooting; design solutions to issues found
- Review the work of other engineers and provide constructive guidance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 2+ years personal and/or professional experience with video game or on related technologies
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent personal time management skills
- Extensive knowledge of one or more programming languages including but not limited to C++
- Self-driven with strong organization skills
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.