The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
PUBG Corporation is seeking an engine programmer to join our multi-disciplinary team in Madison, WI creating Unreal Engine 4 content for PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS.
- Work with technical artists to profile and optimize content and find and solve development bottle-necks
- Support the build process and serve as the primary technical contact on-site
- Utilize your wealth of knowledge about Unreal technology to improve tools and pipelines for our art and design teams
- Three (3) or more years of C++ experience in the game industry, BS in CS preferred
- One or more shipped titles in the AAA PC/Console space
- Clean, reliable, and efficient code-writing skills; experience with code-review
- Strong spoken and written communication skills -- Korean language skills a major plus
- Performance and memory optimization skills
- Extensive knowledge of Unreal Engine (preferably 4)
- Open-world development experience
Please send a copy of your resume and any code samples or projects you want to share.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.