The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Are you constantly doing diving saves for your entire team? Have you been passed over for promotion because you have been too busy rescuing your product over and over? We would like to talk to you right now about getting the rewards for your hard work.
We are Hit Factor and we are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious technical leader to join our team in building fantastic games. Game development leadership positions are exceptionally rare and this will be a career defining opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Overseeing a talented team of developers to build a great game, balancing the responsibilities of mentoring, coaching, and leading.
- Maintaining a high bar of code quality while ensuring scalable architecture.
- Progressing steadily towards a successful launch at a well communicated pace.
- Working with the executive team on refining the overall strategy, streamlining the process of getting stuff done, and maintaining the long term roadmap.
- 4-9 years of professional game development experience, with a willingness to learn and explore new technology
- Experience shipping one or more completed games
- Ready to take on more responsibility in a more senior team leadership role
- Demonstrated experience building and scaling successful games
- Familiarity with game live operations and the necessity of amazing tools
- Proven client and server development experience, emphasis on Unity on the client side
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or Engineering, or industry equivalent experience
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working with cool game brands
- Functional programming language exposure
- External developer management skills
- Incredible stories on stretching the limits of Unity, or dramatically improving live game operations We are a fully remote team headquartered out of San Diego.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.