The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Culver City, California
We’re looking for an experienced Network Engineer to establish and support multiplayer and multiplayer features for future projects at Heart Machine.
Join up and lead the development of cross platform online multiplayer gameplay through the Unreal 4 engine; from matchmaking to the core moment-to-moment experience, you’ll be crucial in giving our players the online experience they expect while helping build incredible worlds with our award-winning team.
- Design, develop and maintain networking systems, features and tools for the Unreal engine for various platforms
- Own, operate and support the services and features you develop, including documentation
- Provide your technical expertise in networked gameplay design
- Educate the others on maximizing network reliability and integration
Your Qualifications + Skills
- Expert in C++
- Expert knowledge of Unreal engine networking protocol
- Expert knowledge of online subsystems and platforms
- Strong communication skills while being self-directed
- Ability to write reliable, optimized, parsable code
- A deep passion for online video games
Heart Machine Offers
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Paid parental leave
Flexibility in work location(s)
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.