The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Next-Gen Platform Engineer, Counterplay Games
Location: Emeryville, California
Counterplay Games is looking for a Next-Gen Platform Engineer responsible for platform development for our PC and Console AAA video game.
- Implement and maintain systems and tools to support next-gen console platform development
- Research, define, extend, and maintain production, build, and patching pipelines
- Write clear, maintainable, functional, and usable code
- Profile, optimize, refactor, and debug code
- Experience with one shipped AAA title on current-gen platforms: PS4, Xbox One, or Switch
- Fluent in C++, 3+ years professional programming experience
- 3+ years game development experience in AAA games
- Deep understanding of current-gen console requirements, limitations, certification and best practices
- Exceptional skill with data structures, logic and distributed systems
- Comfortable with extending and improving an established code base
- Experience with shipping a title in Unreal Engine 4
- Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or related degree
- Specialist in at least one of these areas: animation, AI, optimization, tools, networking
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.